Poetry night with Houston's Thrift Boutique.
Admission is $5.00 when you bring a gift that will go to benefit a child in the Memphis area and $7.00 without a gift.
Join us on Saturday, December 19, from 10am to 4pm as we celebrate the holidays in Collierville with crafts, cookies, and history! This is a free event for the entire family.
After visiting the Museum, continue your visit with a walk to Town Square where you can see Santa in the Gazebo from 10am to 2pm. The Caboose, Executive Railcar, and Log Cabin will also be open to tour.
We will have everything for everybody, cookie and milk bar, food, giveaways, presents, pictures with Santa, build your own snowman, games, activities for the whole family. Tickets are now on sale $15.00 advance and $10.00 And a gift to donate to the kids at our local shelter. You can pay thru PayPal or in person just text 901-650-9785 for more information.
Deck The Hall
Benefit for Le Bonheur Chrildren's Hospital w/ Ben Callicott, Drew Erwin, Brenna Clark, LAuren Moscato
School of Rock Germantown, No Pressure, Erin Webb, Lydia Waldrop.
BRING A NEW UNWRAPPED TOY!!
You are cordially invited to the festive holiday party of this season for all urban professionals The Naughty or Nice Holiday Party, which will be December 23, 2015 at Alchemy. (940 South Cooper) Your hosts and hostess for the evening are El Mac, Natasha Ashworth, Devin Steel and Marvin Todd.
We will have a few holiday cocktails for your taste buds, so be prepared to drink and dance.
Music motivation provided by DJ Houston!
Marvin Todd, Devin Steel, El Mac and Natasha Ashworth
We will be hosting our 1st Annual New Year’s Eve Celebration (“A Night of Manifested Dreams”) and Silent Auction at LivIn Purpose Christian Church to support our community charitable ministry, Eight:28. There will be live entertainment, Karen Brown, Spoken Word, Comedy, Prizes, DJ Stevie D on the 1s & 2s, hors d'oeuvres, a silent auction, and so much more. Let's Party with A Purpose!!
Additional events courtesy of Choose 901
. Enjoy and happy holidays!
- Starry Nights at Shelby Farms Park
- November 20th – December 27th
- With more than 1.5 million lights illuminating the night sky, this is the largest annual drive-through holiday light show and festival in the Mid-South. This year, Orion Starry Nights features a completely new light show that celebrates some of the most iconic places in Memphis, as well as versions of your family favorites.
- $20 for car, truck or minivan
- $50 for limo or 15 passenger van
- $150 for charter or school bus
- Zoo Lights
- November 20th – December 30th (select nights)
- Snow is back at this year’s SunTrust Zoo Lights! You’ll see snow in the Courtyard, an all-new ride, the return of the 90-foot LED Ferris wheel, see Santa in his shop, go ice-skating, see live reindeer, enjoy thousands of LED holiday lights and more.
- Annual tree lighting ceremony is 11/20 at 5pm
- Tickets: $6/members; $8/nonmembers
- Snowy Nights at Memphis Botanic Garden
- Open nightly December 11 & 12, December 18-30, 5:30-8:30pm
- Closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Themed lighting along Playhouse Lane and a musical light show throughout My Big Backyard set the stage as you stroll in through “falling snow,” play in the giant Snow Globe, decorate icicle ornaments, search for hidden snowflakes in the Snowflake Forest, play Mitten Toss and Tic-Tac-Snow, and plug your own design into our Giant Light Bright! Don’t worry about a little chill in the air…you’ll keep toasty warm around campfire pits, perfect for roasting marshmallows and making s’mores.
- MBG members $8
- Non-members $10
- Children under 2 are free
- Enchanted Forest at Pink Palace – 11/14 – 12/31
- $6 Adults, $5 Seniors and children ages 3-12.
- Pink Palace Members: $5 Adults, $4 seniors and children ages 3-12. Group rates are available.
- This fairy tale-like forest of glittering lights will dazzle the young and young-at-heart. 100% of the proceeds go to LeBonheur Children’s Hospital.
- Model Train: A full-scale miniature train twists and turns throughout a snow covered village, set up in front of Santa’s house inspiring the imagination of children and adults alike.
- New this year: Vintage toys from the Pink Palace collection.
- Magic of the Holidays Display – Free
- Every year you can experience 30,000 lights set to music at 6928 Briarhill Drive, in Bartlett.
- Lights go up on Thanksgiving Day Night.
- Go here for more info.
- Bartlett Lights – Free
- 4064 Sunny Meadows Rd, Bartlett, TN 38135
- Tune your radio to FM 101.7
- Bartlett Christmas Lights – Free
- 3420 Venson Drive, Bartlett 38135
- Tune your radio to 106.7
- Downtown Memphis – Free
- This year Downtown Memphis hosted a Storefront Decorating Contest! Check out the displays and share your favs on Instagram (don’t forget to tag #choose901!).