Fashion Fair First Look Professional Partner Program
Fashion Fair...the brand that most of our moms and grandmoms wore and the first makeup we played in. The iconic brand has updated it's product and has a professional partnership program for students, makeup artists, and industry professionals.
The Professional Partner Program has 3 categories - Make Up Artists, Industry Partners and Students. In addition to Partner discounts the program includes:
- Quarterly Product/Program Preview Announcements
- Special Event Invitations
MAKE UP ARTIST PARTNER (40% DISCOUNT)
Open to all professional make up artists who can provide any two of the proofs of the profession. Expires two years from approval.
PROOFS OF PROFESSION FOR MAKE UP ARTIST PARTNER
Any two of the following along with photo identification is required:
- Magazine tear sheet with name credit
- Program or call sheet
- Union membership card
- Proof of agency representation (letter from agent or link to roster)
- Website (gallery sites or Facebook not valid)
- Blank Contract
- IMDB Credit
INDUSTRY PARTNER (20% DISCOUNT)
Open to beauty industry professionals who are required to use make up in their career or craft, including; estheticians, cosmetologists, and salon/spa professionals who can provide any one of the proofs of profession. Expires two years from approval.
PROOFS OF PROFESSION FOR INDUSTRY PARTNER
The following proofs along with photo identification are required:
- Letter of employment from salon owner
- Professional License
STUDENT PARTNER(20% DISCOUNT)
Open to students and licensed graduates of accredited schools of cosmetics, cosmetology and esthetics. Expires one year from approval.
PROOFS OF PROFESSION FOR STUDENT PARTNER
- Letter of enrollment (including dates and courses) will be required.
- Diploma (Must have graduated within the previous 12 months.)
To apply for partnership apply at http://www.fashionfair.com/pp_form.php